The Wilson Kaos 2.0 SFT clay court shoe evolves from the Kaos 2.0 model in order to bring more comfort and support. Experienced competitors should enjoy this very reliable model as it will provide a colourful and an innovative design with the WLSN letters on the heel!
On Court : The Wilson Kaos 2.0 SFT clay court shoes provide Symbiofit technology. This technology is a major asset. The integrated sole will support your ankle when you are moving and bring extra comfort. The extremely light and dynamic model matches your movement to perfection. The vamp in mesh, covered in TPU lines, contributes a modern and technical style, increasing resistance to premature deterioration. By reinforcing this shoe laterallly and in the back, Wilson promises to provide foot support, an ability to easily change direction and with security. Comfort is not neglected for a second thanks to the R-DST+ sole because it absorbs shocks. Additionally, the Orotholite EVA Bidensity and the Symbiofit sole add comfort.
This model allows players to move quickly and comfortably in order to be in good position to strike the ball.
Technical Details :
– 2D-FS : reinforcement that spreads throughout strategic areas in the front of the foot in order to offer excellent support, increased reactivity, lateral stability and more control
– Duralast : all court outsole for increased resistance and excellent traction
– R-DST+ : improved cushioning in order to offer dynamism when the shoe comes in contact with the ground
– Ortholite insole with EVA Bidensity: for better comfort and exceptional cushioning
– DF2 : 9mm drop (height difference between the heel and the front of the foot)
– Skinguard : lateral reinforcement in order to guarantee excellent support during changes of direction
– Symbiofit : integrated sole for better ankle support and improved comfort
– Internal reinforcement: seamless
– Toe protection: overmoulded material; resistant to abrasion
– Light upper in mesh and TPU
– Flat laces with specific eyelets to allow to naturally tighten the shoe and ensure that the shoe feels closer to the foot to enhance support
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
Weight 345 g
Color White, Black and Coral
Ground Type CLAY COURT