The Britto Clash 100L features the extraordinary flexibility and control of the groundbreaking franchise in Britto’s unique design characterized by bold pops of color, cubism and pop art. Weighing in at 9.9 oz (280 g) unstrung, Clash 100L gives players an extra degree of maneuverability and swing speed. 3D Bending frame technology achieves the nearly unthinkable: it bends the frame in new dimensions for excellent ball pocketing and dwell time without sacrificing stability. Dripping with all the ingredients to maximize player confidence in every shot, Clash 100L is worth a hard look for transitioning juniors and any players that prefer a lighter racket. Racket is part of exclusive product collaboration between Wilson and Romero Britto.
- Parallel Drilling Grommet construction provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response while dramatically increasing the sweet spot.
- 3D Bending Revolutionary frame technology utilizes proprietary carbon mapping to allow racket to bend with maximum flexibility and stability regardless of swing style, giving players the ability to swing confidently and freely with superior ball pocketing and ultimate control.
- Vertical Bending Vertical bending of racket frame increases ball dwell time on string bed for players with more modern, vertical swings.
- Horizontal Bending Horizontal bending of racket frame creates industry-leading flexibility for enhanced control on more traditional, horizontal swings.
- Torsional Bending Torsional bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize frame flexibility on off-center hits.
- Part of exclusive W | Britto collection featuring Romero Britto’s signature artistic style inspired by cubism, pop art and a warm, vibrant color palette
- Lightweight frame creates easy swings and increased frame maneuverability
- 3D Bending allows racket to bend with maximum flexibility and stability for any swing style
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
Head (sq cm) 645
Head (sq in) 100
Length (cm) 68.58
Length (in) 27
String Pattern 16X19
Strung balance (cm) 32.5
Strung balance (pts) -6
Strung weight (grams) 296
Strung weight (ounces) 10.44
Taper System (mm) 24.5
Unstrung balance (cm) 31.5
Unstrung balance (pts) -9
Unstrung weight (grams) 280
Unstrung weight (ounces) 9.88